Monday, March 24, 2008

Random.






Which Morning Musume Member Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Mitsui Aika

You are most like Mitsui Aika! She is the most recent member of Momusu, and the only one to join in the 8th generation. Little is known about her personality so far, however she comes off as being friendly, nervous, and somewhat spacey. Time will tell if this will change.


Mitsui Aika


69%

Yoshizawa Hitomi


63%

Kamei Eri


56%

Michishige Sayumi.


50%

Tanaka Reina


44%

Kusumi Koharu


38%

Fujimoto Miki


38%

Takahashi Ai


31%

Niigaki Risa


25%




I'm actually really happy with this, since Aika is one of my favorites. I wish she wasn't as obscure, though. I personally think she deserves more exposure, but that's just my opinion.

ANYWAY.

Today I got Rick Rolled for real.

It was kind of enlightening, considering I didn't know what was going on with my voicemail until it hit me.

I'll have to figure out who was special and sent me that little treasure. >_<

No comments: